Smile-Vision Power Dentures
Get aesthetics right the first time
Click the image to view the simulation in slideshow mode
Let’s patients pre-approve post-op results to build confidence
Provides a one-piece milled appliance to resist fracture
Saves try-in visits
Replaces costly & fragile zirconia monsters
Smile-Vision has completed over 8,000 successful fixed cases using it’s Template Technique® Protocol. Now, denture technology has advanced to the stage where the same predictability can be translated into removable and implant stabilized digital dentures.
No more guessing with wax rims and multiple try-in visits. Instead, you can go directly from a digital simulation to a long-lasting, well fitting, high-strength appliance in only two visits.
Click here to arrange a phone conference with Larry to discuss this NEW technology and ways you and your patients can benefit…
The Power Denture Process starts with a cosmetic simulation to accurately plan aesthetics
before the case is started
Substantially reduce try-in visits & provide more predictable clinical results.
- Communicate aesthetics via a digital cosmetic simulation BEFORE starting the case. Click here to view a simulation…
- Get the anterior plane of occlusion and the incisal embrasure correctly placed from the start.
- Deliver pre-approved incisal display and gingival placement.
- Deliver improved fit, strength and aesthetics via milled one-piece appliances.
Follow the steps below for partially edentulous & denture replacement maxillary dentures: (For edentulous cases without an existing appliance – go back to conventional methods to make a wax try–in. Then, follow these instructions).
- Take a full-face high-resolution digital photo of the patient with a natural unforced smile on his/her face. Up-load that image to your Smile-Vision imaging site.
- Either natural teeth or prosthetic anterior teeth must be showing in that photo so the lab can convert that image into a full-size 3-D replica (wax-up).
- Patients should be looking directly into the camera..
- Ask patients to bite on cotton rolls in the molar regions when taking the photo whenever vertical dimension is to be opened in the subsequent case.
- Get approval of the simulation from the patient and the patient’s family and friends. Redraw, if needed, until all are satisfied with the new smile.
- When a patient has maxillary anterior teeth showing in the “before” image take a border-molded impression of the arch. Send to Smile-Vision with a counter model and bite for construction of a one-piece high-strength milled provisional denture or a monochrome milled try-in.
- When patients are wearing removable appliances, duplicate and then reline it with impression material. If the appliance is a partial pick it up in a full-arch impression. Send to Smile-Vision with a counter model and bite for construction of a one-piece high-strength milled provisional denture or a monochrome milled try-in.
- Smile-Vision will show the doctor on-line previews of wax-ups for approval prior to milling the denture or monochrome try-in.
- In hybrid cases let Smile-Vision mill your substructure and mill a final denture delivering identical aesthetics to the original.
Smile-Vision accepts digital scans from Cerec, Trios & Itero Systems
Contact Larry or Jon Brooks prior to starting your case to discuss technical details and receive a fee estimate.
143 California Street Newton, MA 02458
(p) 617-923-9616 (f) 617-924-8163
Click here to setup a teleconference